- Domestic Data Streamers
- Graphic design and image:
- La Casa de Carlota
- Coordination of design, production and assembly of the exhibition:
- In collaboration with:
- Agència de Salut Pública
- Àrea Metropolitana de Barcelona
- Col·legi de Metges de Barcelona
- Cruz Roja
- Escola Sant Gregori
- Església de Sant Andreu de Palomar
- Estrella Damm
- Ex-designer Bar
- Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron
- IAAC | Fab Lab Barcelona
- Ideas for Change
- Il·lustre Col·legi de l’Advocacia de Barcelona (ICAB)
- Institut de Cultura de Barcelona (ICUB)
- Nus Teatre
- OpenSystems UB
- Pla Estratègic Metropolità de Barcelona
- UPF School of Management
- With the participation of:
- Event Maker Barcelona
- FIU House Barcelona
- MOB Barcelona
- Short Cut Cinema
- Soko Tech
- Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel
Our simple relationship with technology.
The 3rd edition of Mobile Week Barcelona opens a space for dialogue for citizens with the aim of reflecting on the impact of technology in our society.
The theme of this year, Our simple relationship with technology, addresses the reflection on the digital transformation of society from the most intimate spheres of the human being, as if it was a personal relationship. Starting from the daily negotiations that we have with technology in almost all areas of our daily life, the possible repercussions of these agreements and disagreements are posed to constitute the basis of a common pact for the future.
The digitalization of society in hands of citizens.
How does digital technology impact us? How can it improve our day-to-day? Mobile Week Barcelona (mWeekBcn) is an open space for reflection on the impact of digital technology on society, which connects the entire city through art, science and technology. A unique and integrative initiative to lead technological change from the city as a whole, tackling the great challenges and opportunities posed by technologies.