- Associated Program
- Visita guiada
- Ciutat Vella
- Pier Tech City
- Plaça de Pau Vila, 1, 08003 Barcelona
- 12h - 13h
Recognized by Forbes as one of the six most innovative hubs in the world, and one of the main projects of the Association, Pier01 belongs to the private non-profit association Barcelona Tech City https://barcelonatechcity.com. Created by the main entrepreneurs of Barcelona, the association works on four pillars: to promote Barcelona technology brand, facilitate networking and unite the ecosystem, enhance talent and international promotion.
The Association launched the Pier01 project in 2016 with the aim of becoming a reference to technological space in Europe. It is located in Palau de Mar (La Barceloneta) and in its almost 11,000 square meters it groups 100 companies and startups with more than 1,000 professionals.
There will be a tour in which you will visit:
– SEAT Metropolis Lab: Barcelona: an open innovation space
– Payment Innovation Hub: innovation laboratory created by the joint venture of CaixaBank, Samsung, VISA, GlobalPayment and Arval.
– Antai Venture Builders: company builder creating start-ups like CornerJob, Carnovo and Deliberry
– mVentures of the Mobile World Capital Barcelona
– InnovaHub, open innovation space of Naturgy.
– Capital Cell: The first European crowdfunding platform for biotechnology projects.
– ByHours: startup transformation in the hotel sector.
– Space Barcelona Tech City: startups MyPoppins, TeamEQ, Drivy, LexGo App, Girbau Lab, edx …